November 29, 2016
If you're in the beauty industry like me you feel like Sundays begin your weekend and one of the things I like to do (if I don't have a wedding) is to spend my evening pampering myself in celebration of the week ending and in preparation for Monday (usually my office day).
1. Mask: I love Glam Glow SuperMud Clearing Mask to really detox my pores and since I rarely wear makeup on Mondays, it's effects get a solid two days to settle in.
2. Stretches: Most of you close to me know my lower back is rubbish and this year after two massive bouts of back trouble I started Pilates with the extraordinary Susan from Austin Girl Pilates. She has taught me some stretches to do daily and on Sundays I take a solid 30 minutes to dedicate to this routine.
3. Soak: There's a magnificent brand called Therapie Himalyan Detox Salts which has the most amazingly relaxing scent and makes my muscles feel loose and soothed.
4. Manicure: I am meticulous about my finger tips. Whether I wear polish or not, I like them short, neat and clean so I always give myself a proper manicure. I rarely do my pedicure myself... since I work on my feet most days I gift myself that treat every month and leave it to the professionals.
5. Hair Treatment: I sleep with a treatment in at least once a week and currently I'm loving Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Conditioner. SIDE NOTE: During the week I use Living Proof Night Cap.